The Senior Human Resources Business Partner is a strategic professional who works with senior leaders to facilitates human capital strategic plans in the areas of talent management, organizational design, workforce planning, change management, and organizational performance. The data-driven professional will influence, communicate, and successfully work cross functionally to execute positive people outcomes and champion Human Resources initiatives designed to enhance people’s experience.
What you will do:
- Partner with the departments to diagnose human resource implications of the organization’s strategy and formulate corresponding people plans.
- Diagnose large scale organization effectiveness and team performance issues and partners with senior leaders and their leadership teams.
- Strong results and process improvement orientation. Suggests change that has a positive impact. Anticipates and deals effectively with concerns or resistance to change.
- Coach senior management on enhancement of leadership skills and proactively identifies staff morale and engagement issues.
- Conduct senior leader onboarding and assimilation programs.
- Facilitate talent and succession planning event.
- Support regular employee engagement survey by communicating results and partnering with senior leaders on measurable action plans.
What you will bring:
- Three to five years of progressive HR experience and in an HRBP role.
- Ability to think strategically and analytically and operate tactically when required.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills; proven record of successfully working in a consultative manner with every level of internal and external customer, including leaders and management.
- Strong influencing capability. Identifies the agendas, concerns, and motivations of others.
- Statistical data analysis in a business environment, particularly dealing with human capital data.
To learn more about us, kindly follow our IG account @lifeatcchannelHope to connect with you soon!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com